A Uconektpay Gateway is generated for integration into an application (e.g. web shop software).
In general it is an invoice with an amount, currency and the customer data in background.
Uconektpay Gateway can be implemented in two ways:
- Modal window
First you need to place the order using our /Gateway endpoint.
See Create a Uconektpay Gateway for more information about the request.
You will get a link back to which you can redirect your customer for the checkout procedure.
In case you would like to implement a modal window, use this link for the data-href attribute. More information you can find in the next section.
Necessary scripts which you need to include in the head section of your html file.
- jQuery: (e.g. from CDN https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.1/jquery.min.js)
- Uconektpay Gateway JS: https://media.uconekt-pay.com/modal/v1/gateway.min.js
To open the generated gateway link in modal window, use the following code example.
- More information about modal window, you can find on Website (modal window)
- Replace example.uconekt-pay.com with the URL of your Uconektpay installation
- Replace GATEWAY-HASH by the hash returned by our Gateway API
Updated 6 months ago